Week 17 We have distributed food kits to over 1800 families over the last 17 weeks; supporting 9 schools and various communities. What an incredible journey it has been! Today we distributed 140 kits and our queue was extremely long. We have created a volunteer group- consisting of mainly teachers- who come and help pack and give food kits to families; thankyou to you all. I am also thankful to The Luton Food bank who helped us with some of our stock today, providing: cereal, pasta, pasta sauce and tea bags. In addition to today’s kits- containing pasta, pasta sauce, orange cordial, healthy snacks, tea bags, cereal, fresh veg and bread- we provided the families with toys, books and DVD’s for the festive period, along with clothes and hygiene products.This would never have been possible without the love and support of so many amazing people. I am so grateful to all of you. With the support of the food bank along with the Big Farley local we are hopeful we can continue our fortnightly distribution in 2021. I wish you and all of your families a wonderful Christmas, showered with love, light, good health and happiness. Always, love ❤️

Posted by Arti at 2020-12-19 19:52:42 UTC