“My relationship with Go Dharmic started about 4 years ago, I was given the opportunity to have a sabbatical from work and I spent the year volunteering abroad. I built libraries as part of Go Dharmic’s ‘Shape a Future’ campaign. I visited Nepal, India and various parts of Africa where we did feeding projects as part of the ‘Feed Everyone’ campaign. When I returned back to the UK, we started weekly food distributions in Luton. Where we worked with local businesses to provide food to those in need. During the pandemic, we stopped those distributions, and started door to door distributions, in and around Luton, London and Leicester. More recently, I wanted to give back to the children I teach, so we started distributing food kits to underprivileged families in Luton. My journey with GD has allowed me to be more compassionate, loving and kind to those around me, and I hope to inspire those around me to do the same!” @Arti , lead volunteer in Luton. #story #inspiration #motivation #love #compassion #luton #travel #india #nepal #africa #godharmic

Posted by Go Dharmic at 2020-11-28 09:18:54 UTC