I can with all honestly share that the #Saltride was one of the best experiences of my life. I feel the great social movement of our time is to work to protect our Environment and we need to do everything we can. Our riders came together to raise funds to plant trees and raise environmental awareness. A like minded group will be travelling to India to do the same this year. Our cycling trip follow's in the footsteps of Mahatma Gandhi who marched for civil rights in 1931 from Ahmedabad to Dandi. We cycle across beautiful villages in Gujarat, and some busy towns too all to raise awareness and funds for our Environmental action. There is an opportunity to really learn about the idea of non-violence, practise Yoga and connect with Gujarat in a very special way. You will also spend time with children at village schools and stay at the same places Mahatma Gandhi stayed. I believe non-violence to be the only principle that can save us from climate collapse. One of my favourite things was spending time with village children who with so little seem to be so happy. If you want to make a difference and are looking for the challenge of a life time join our December 22 Cohort in India for 8 days and have an amazing life experience. Send @Heena - Events Manager at Go Dharmic a message for more details! There are very limited places available and we are looking to close the group by Aug15th!. #experience #environmental #india #socialaction #gujarattourism

Posted by Hanuman Dass at 2022-07-11 20:58:14 UTC