Namaste Friends! Every year the amazing @_lticc Give us the opportunity to host a family fun day for @godharmic abd on June the 5th and would like to invite you to the beautiful Luton Town and Indians Cricket ground. It will also be the #queensjubilee2022 I would like to reach out and ask if anyone can help us with entertainment on the day? Help with activities, crafts for children!? Anything interesting to make the day fun for cricket lovers and non-cricket lovers! Face painting, arts and crafts, bouncy castle - anything that you think can make this a fun day for all the family. All ideas are welcome. We will also be having a raffle so if you are able to donate any prizes that would be much appreciated! Vegetarian Food providers are also welcome! All money raised will allow us to continue our humanitarian work around the world to help spread love to all. Please message me or email me heena@godharmic.com if you are able to help with entertainment or raffle prizes or would like to play in the game! All are welcome to join us for the day. All love.

Posted by Hanuman Dass at 2022-05-12 16:29:17 UTC