Namaste, I trust you are doing well. On the eve of our event tomorrow, I wanted to thank everyone who has worked to hard. Regardless of the outcome of our work, you are planting seeds of hope and love for our planet and I deeply appreciate your efforts. Ahimsa for me is really no different from Love. It is consciously walking a path of less harm to avoid necessarily harming another living being or our Mother Earth. We need Ahimsa now more than ever and tomorrow's Ahimsa event is an opportunity to share our hearts. In the Mahabharata, Tuladhara says, 'Causing no harm to any living being, or at least as little harm as possible, this is the way of life that represents the highest Dharma, that is the rule by which I live'. This is the rule we need to follow. This rule, if applied by our World leaders, by businesses, by us in civil society, to every decision we make, this would make the difference and heal our planet. We need real world, practical application of non-violence for our Environment to be rejuvenated. I have always wanted Go Dharmic to be a platform which can represent the highest form of love and service and tomorrow, on the same day as the World leaders summit I am glad that we are doing what we can to raise our voice for a better way. I recently wrote an open letter to attendees of the Summit ahead of COP26 Which you can find on the GD media pages. Thank you once again for all you do, have done and will do in the future to create an ecosystem not just of chemicals but of love. I look forward to seeing many of you on the Go Dharmic Facebook page tomorrow for the event which promises to be a great day. Lots of love. Hanuman Dass

Posted by Hanuman Dass at 2021-10-30 19:31:49 UTC