"MY RELIGION IS VERY SIMPLE, MY RELIGION IS KINDNESS"-dalai lama. Kindness is caring about others and doing things to help make their lives better. It allows us to connect with other people and build meaningful relationships. Showing kindness is not only meant to show it to humans we must show our full kindness to animals as well! During this pandemic, there are several animals who are dying cause of starving. And dogs are in top of the lists.. people say they love dog but the same people doesn't bother about the stray ones! Then how you love dogs?? If you really love dogs,then seeing them starving must affect you! We must feed stray dogs! Even they have a right to live and eat. They're also a part of this world! They don't deserve to just die starving. Through this post , I'd like to spread this important message that it is so important to show your kindness towards animals/towards stray dogs..❤.. Giving them food or feeding them will only increase the counting of your kindness or good deeds. Make your kindness your dharma! #loveall #feedall #serveall

Posted by Unnati at 2021-08-02 17:51:41 UTC